Come experience Mumbai through food. It's time to have some 'delectable fun' by partaking a food tour in the South area of Mumbai replete with History, Culture, entertainment and most importantly, some of the best food that the city has to offer. In our guided walking food tour lasting about 3 hours, you will taste foods from different parts of India and some local delicacies.
Explore this detectable food tours such as Pav Bhaji, Bhelpuri, Chicken Tandoori, Sikh kabab, panipuri, Ice cream, and super sugary, bright-orange jalebi (a deep-fried sweet soaked in syrup) —yum!
Join us as we bring you through a journey that is informative delicious and most importantly fun.
Hope you are hungry.
• Prices of our Food Tasting tours, depend upon the number of people in your family or friends, Prices will be emailed to you as soon as we recieve your inquiry.
• Operates Everyday
• Duration : 4 hour's
• Afternoon Tour : 4pm
• Churchgate Station near Ticket Counter or near Eros Cinema outside Churchgate Station
• Drop point : Churchgate Station
• Local Transport Charges
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• Food tasting and snacks mentioned in the itinerary
• Hotel pickup & Drop
• Food & Drinks unless specified