On this 3 hours night tour of the city that never sleeps, you can visit most of the night hubs in Mumbai and get an opportunity to witness the charm and appeal of its electric nightlife.
Starting from the Regal Cinema at around 6pm, visit the epicenter of Mumbai, the Chowpatty Beach. Experience the pleasant breeze from the sea and spend lively moments. While on the beach, do not miss out the opportunity to savour on a plate of delicious bhel puri.
Post this, visit the Banganga Tank, which has its spring originating from the holy Ganges. Take the spirituality of the tour to another level with a glimpse of a popular Jain Temple that is known for its intricate and ornate architecture.
Hereafter, witness the stunning sight of the Marine Drive and Arabian Sea from atop the Kamala Nehru Park. Stroll towards the Haji Ali junction and behold the views of Antilla, the costliest private house in the world built by the business tycoon Mukesh Ambani. Following the quaint lanes, head towards the Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) and with your arrival, this night tour of Mumbai comes to an end.
Join us and witness the amazing night life of Mumbai...
Cost :- • Rs 5000/- for Solo Traveller or maximum 2 person (Via Aircon A/C Car)
• Rs 8000/- for group tour maximum 5 person in one group (Via Aircon A/C Car)
• Operates everyday
• Duration : 5 - 6 hours
• Start Time : Flexible - Suggested 9am or 2pm
• End Time : Flexible - Depending on pre-arranged Start time
• Hotel Pickup and Drop (Via Aircon Car)
• As per your Flexibility
• Transport by Aircon Car, Hotel Pickup & Drop
• English Speaking Guide
• Entrance fees to sites mentioned in the Itinerary
• Entrance fees to any sites not mentioned in the itinerary