Want a wish to be granted, seeking spiritual awakening, Dream City Mumbai-Temple-Tour is a heaven of divine knowledge, spirituality and vast information related to Temples in Mumbai and Hindu Mythology.
This tour will take you to the most popular temples, shrines and religious places in Mumbai, where thousands of people go daily morning, afternoon and night to worship and pray to their beloved God.
We will also be taking you to a non hindu Jain temple to get an insight into another religion which also has a beautiful temple. During the temple tour, the tour guide will also make you familiar with other Gods and festivals and rituals of Hinduism.
Dream City Mumbai Temple Tour Itinerary :
1) Babulnath Temple Of Lord Shiva - An ancient temple of Shiva on top of a hill is over 300 years old and has a mythical story related to it.
2) Siddhivinayak Temple Of Lord Ganesha - The most prayed and loved God. He is also known as Ganesha or Elephant God, because it has a head of an Elephant.
3) Isckon Temple Of Hare Rama Hare Krishna : Krishna is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the preverver. You will be amazed at the beauty of the temple we are going to go to.
4) Jain Temple : To give you insights into another religion, we will also be visiting the beautiful Jain Temple, of Lord Adeshwarji. This temple is called Baba Amichand Pannalal and is named after the person who built this temple over a century ago.
• Rs 5000/- for solo traveller or 2 person
• Rs 8000/- for group tour maximum 5 person in one group
• Operates Everyday
• Duration : 5 - 6 hours
• Morning Tour : 9am
• Afternoon Tour : 2pm
• Hotel lobby or as per your Flexibility
• Transport by Aircon Car
• Hotel pickup & Drop
• English speaking guide
• All entrance ticket wherever applicable